Thursday, August 7, 2008

Random News


  • Blueberries! Oregon blueberries are the best (in your face - Michigan) and we are eating and freezing them by the bushel. I'm feeling a little like this girl.
  • Friends are here from Ohio, which is always fun.
  • Toe News: the toe break is feeling ok. I haven't checked another x-ray yet, but I hope to this weekend. I've been doing some limited biking, and went to physical therapy twice to get some instruction on getting some upper body strength.
  • We had another injury at the Antibody softball game last week. We're dropping like flies.
  • No call this week, Yay!!
  • Downloaded Dr. Horrible's Sing-a-long Blog. It's awesome, and totally worth the $4-5 bucks from iTunes.
I'll try to keep these short for easy reading, so that's all for now.

No comments: