Sunday, August 31, 2008

24

Things I've done in the past 24 hours:
- Poured my youngest 6 bowls of Kix
- Knocked down a wasp nest and ran like....heck
- Listened to cello practice
- Shopped unsuccessfully for Gaelic Storm's latest CD
- Taken a Sonata
- Read the transcript of Obama's acceptance speech
- Updated my iPhone
- Perused 70 reader reviews of running shoes on-line
- Done an 8 mile "hill" run
- Read the Sunday Oregonian with a Grande Nonfat Latte in-hand
- Weeded out part of a blueberry patch
- Sent Persepolis back to Netflix
- Logged 2,675 calories (65% carbs, 22% fat, 11% protein, 2% alcohol) onto FitDay
- Attached a climbing bolt to the roof outside my son's window
- Watched the Daily Show on Hulu
- Taken the recycling out
- Read about Hurricane Gustav
- Waited in a drive-thru lane at Taco Bell for 25 minutes for a bean burrito
- Sent an e-mail to William P. Young
- Explained to my youngest how people get married

No comments: