Monday, July 21, 2008

Test Drive

We're in the process of deciding whether to keep driving my 12 year-old Civic, or get something with a little more utility, but still small enough to park in the garage next to the minivan (I'm kind of a stickler for that).
So, I test drove a Honda Element today. All-in-all it's a pretty cool car, and it fit in the garage. The next step is to decide if we really want to get a new car at this point.

Other recent "news":
- Antibodies softball game yesterday. We lost. I didn't play, just took pictures. We have a great team, though.
- All 4 Grandparents over tonight for Password. Yes, my life is actually that exciting
- Biked for an hour yesterday because I couldn't stand the lack of exercise. It seemed to go ok (bike shoes have a very hard sole) but my toe's a little more sore today. Otherwise I've been wearing my cast book all the time
- I was the assistant minister at church yesterday, had to give an impromptu talk before the lesson AND the offering.
- Had a cookout last night over a fire in our backyard
- Saturday attended the McMinnville Education Foundation fund raiser at a local winery. It was a good time.

No comments: