Sunday, July 13, 2008

Blog's First Post

Regular (anyone?) viewers of our other website will notice that the "News" page is seldom if ever updated. This is not because nothing is happening, but because of the general difficulty to update using an 8 year old Web Design program, as well as my own laziness.

So, I've created a blog page to give more day-to-day information, and to more easily link some videos and other media.

The other web page will still continue, but will be primarily a place to link to this blog and to post and archive photos. This blog will be primarily devoted to random thoughts and posts from me (Scott). Due to the public nature of this blog, I purposefully will not be bringing much detail about other family members or relatives (unless given permission). So you're pretty much stuck with stuff about me.

The title of the blog, Holden 237, is a reference to one of the major touchstones in my life: Holden Village. From our front door to Holden's gathering place (the "kiosk") , is 237 miles.

No comments: