Friday, October 17, 2008

Commercials that make me yell at my TV







Occasionally I can't restrain myself, and yell at stupid ads on the TV. This week I found myself yelling at these two products:

HONEY BUNCHES OF O'S
: These factory workers drive around in their modified RV, spreading the joy of their cereal.

"YOU'RE NOT IN THE FACTORY ANYMORE! YOU CAN TAKE OFF YOUR HARD HATS AND HAIR NETS! YOU DON'T NEED THEM STANDING IN A PARK!"

DUAL ACTION CLEANSE
: I know, this one is a no-brainer. Does anyone else think he looks like a carnie? I swear this guy just stepped away from the knock-down-the-bottles-and-win-a-prize booth.

"YOU'RE MORE FULL OF CRAP THAN THE COLONS YOU'RE DESCRIBING! AAUUUGGGHHHHHH!!!! I'VE SEEN COLONS, CLEANSED AND UNCLEANSED, FROM THE INSIDE AND OUT, THERE ISN'T ANY TOXIC SLUDGE!!!! AAAUUUUGGGHHHHH!!!!"

See, it's not just politics that drives me crazy!

No comments: