Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Inauguration 2009

`


Perhaps it is a comment on the world today, that I blog, while watching the inauguration on streaming video on my other computer screen.

It's amazing that the documents so masterfully set forth in a very very different America 200+ years ago can carry this changing nation to the historic ceremony we are witnessing today.

I tried to capture a sunrise today, to reflect the new dawn of this nation and to reflect Obama's campaign symbol, but I had the aperture set wrong, oh well. Maybe there's a lesson in there somewhere...

9:06 AM --- Obama is now sworn in! His inauguration address is underway, and I will stop here to listen and to take it all in.

We live in an amazing country, and I'm as proud as I've ever been to be a citizen of the United States!

God Bless America!

No comments: